How do I account for state and city sales tax in you fees breakdown on AZInsight ?
AZInsight allows you to account for sales tax using the customs costs feature found in the calculator settings. To add a customs cost follow the steps below:
- Click on the gear settings icon
- Click on Calculator settings
- Locate and click on the Customize your Fixed Costs then click on the button next to Click to open Custom Costs Viewer
- Click on the + icon to the far right
- Under the name column enter sales tax, then under the Amount column enter your sales tax to the nearest whole number. Under Type select % and under Multiply by select Both. Under Status select On.
- Repeat the process for any other tax you may have.
- Click Save to apply the changes and go back into the calculator to see the custom costs added in the fees breakdown windows.