How to clear your web browser's cache, cookies
- In the browser bar, enter:
On the Chrome browser
- At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, click Advanced. Select the following:
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select All-time
Click the button CLEAR DATA and wait a few moments.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browse
- For desktop browsers, to quickly open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, ensure that the browser is open and selected, and press
Command-Shift-Delete(Mac). If this doesn't work, follow the appropriate instructions below.