Tips & Tricks # 07 - Adding custom costs on the calculator
Challenge: When working with the FBA calculator you may need to add custom costs such as estimated packing supplies costs, USPS, Fedex, etc. into your calculations to help you better determine a more accurate estimation of Net Profit / ROI when doing product research. For this example, we add custom costs $15.00 will be the cost to box and ship the product into FBA
How's how to do it :
1. Click Settings Gear icon then click on Calculator Settings
2. Locate and expand the Customize your Fixed Costs section then click on CLICK TO SET COSTS
3. Click the + button to Add New Custom Cost.
4. Enter a name and amount and select FBA under Applies to. Click on the green disk Save Custom Costs and Click CLOSE. You can leave Type to $, Multiple.
5. Go into the Calculator Tab. Click on the