Tips & Tricks # 07 - Adding custom costs on the calculator
Challenge: When working with the FBA calculator you may need to add custom costs such as estimated packing supplies costs, USPS, Fedex, etc. into your calculations to help you better determine a more accurate estimation of Net Profit / ROI when doing product research.
Product In this example: ASIN B078JG4N1N "Stone & Beam Vintage Galvanized Metal Milk Jug Planter, 12.75"H, Grey".
Summary: Our task is to add custom costs to our calculation and see it reflect on the ROI / Net Profit calculations.
For this example I will assume the custom costs $15.00 will be the cost to box and ship the product into FBA
How's how to do it :
1. Click Settings then Calculator Settings
2. Under Customize your Fixed Costs click the button that says CLICK TO SET COSTS
3. Click the orange + button to Add New Custom Cost.
3. Enter a name and amount and select FBA under Applies to. Click on the green disk Save Custom Costs and Click CLOSE. You can leave Type to $, Multiple.
4. Go into the Calculator Tab. Click on the
information icon to see the custom fee applied.