Tips & Tricks # 16 - Sorting columns by ascending and descending on the Data Table
Challenge: When working with the Variation view or Stock Checker Tab you may sometimes sort by ascending and descending.
Summary: Our task is to sort by the number of reviews in the Variation viewer and show which ones fall under the same price.
How's how to do it :
1. Click on the columns labeled number of reviews
2. Expand the column by highlighting and dragging the middle bar to allow you to see the up-down arrow.
3. Left click once to sort the column by ascending at which point you will see an up arrow indicating ascending
4. Left click once to sort the column by ascending at which point you will see an up arrow indicating descending
5. Left click again to reset the column at which point you will see an up no up or down arrow.