How to create sub-account for team members or to use on another computer
AZinsight now gives you the ability to add sub-accounts under your main account. This addresses the following issues:
- The need for the primary account holder to give his/her username and password out to team members who need access to the tool
- Allow a user to be log into multiple computers at the same time.
By default, your every subscription is allowed 3 logins at the same time (the main account plus two other sub-accounts). If you need more then 3 users to use AZInsight you can purchase the additional logins plugin which will give you more logins. You can read more about the additional logins plugin here.
To create sub-accounts follow these steps:
1. Login into the AsinZen Portal using thru the link found in AZInsight or using the link on the browser bar or by visiting https://app.asinzen.com
2. Once inside the Web Portal click on your profile name then click on "Manage Accounts"
3. To add a new user start by clicking on "ADD SUB-ACCOUNTS"
3. Enter the user first/last name, email address and set a password then click on "SAVE AND CLOSE".
4. On the " Chart of Accounts" you will see a list of accounts you have authorized