How to create sub-account for team members or to use on another computer
AZinsight now gives you the ability to add sub-accounts under your main account. This allows you to:
- To give access to AZInsight to another team member by assigning his/her a separate username and password without sharing your main account
- To log into multiple computers at the same time
By default, your subscription comes with 3 logins (the main account plus two other sub-accounts). If you need more then 3 total users to use AZInsight you can purchase an additional logins plugin. You can read more about the additional logins plugin here.
To create sub-accounts follow these steps:
- Login into the asinzen web portal using the link found inside AZInsight or by clicking this link here
Click on your profile name then click on "Manage Accounts"
- Clicking on button "ADD SUB-ACCOUNTS"
- Enter the user first name, last name, email address and set a password
- Click on "SAVE AND CLOSE".
You can verify the account has successfully been added by looking at the Chart of Accounts