How do I uninstall and then reinstall AZInsight ?
Some times you might have to uninstall and reinstall AZInsight if chrome is experiencing issues running the extension.
1.Start by uninstalling the AZInsight. Goto the top right side of your chrome browser where the extension icons are located. Right-click on the AZInsight icon and click remove from chrome
2. Click the remove button
3. Exit out and chose all instances of the Google Chrome browser to ensure nothing is in the RAM
- Windows keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+⇧ Shift+Q or Alt+F4+Q will also work.
- Mac keyboard shortcut ⌘ Cmd+Q will also work
4. Open Google Chrome web browser again
5. Then reinstall the newest version of
6. Click on Add to Chrome then click Add to Chrome.
8. Click on Add extension