Adding asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central & updating the web portal ?
Steps to add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central
Log into Amazon Seller Central click on Settings then click on User permissions
Scroll to the section that says Third-Party Developers and Apps
Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" and then click on Authorize new developer
- In the form enter the Developer Nickname as asinzen and use the Developer ID from the table below that matches your marketplace then click NEXT
Amazon marketplace asinzen developer ID .com/.ca/.com.mx 4115-0480-6564 .co.uk/.de./.fr/.it/.es 162483541801
- On the next page, you will be presented with a screen as shown below. Copy down SellerID and MWS Auth Token.
Steps to add your SellerID and MWS token on the web portal
- Go to the web portal https://app.asinzen.com and log in using your email and password (the one you signed up with).
- Locate and click your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Manage Marketplaces.
- Locate your Marketplace you wish to add then copy your SellerID and MWS keys in the respective inputs and Click Save