How to add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central?
The two parts to complete this process are:
- Part 1: Add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central
- Part 2: Add the SellerID and MWS token in the web portal
❗Remember after you add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central you need to complete Part 2 to the asinzen web portal and add your seller ID and MWS token there
Part 1: Add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central
Log into Amazon Seller Central, click on Settings, then click on User permissions.
Scroll to the section that says Third-Party Developers and Apps
Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" and then click on Authorize new developer.
- In the form, enter the Developer Nickname as asinzen and use the Developer ID from the table below that matches your marketplace, then click NEXT
Amazon marketplace asinzen developer ID .com/.ca/.com.mx 4115-0480-6564 .co.uk/.de./.fr/.it/.es 162483541801
- On the next page, you will be presented with a screen as shown below. Copy down SellerID and MWS Auth Token.
Part 2: Add the SellerID and MWS token into the webportal
- Go to the web portal https://app.asinzen.com and log in using your email and password (the one you signed up with).
- Locate and click your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Manage Marketplaces.
- Locate your Marketplace you wish to add, then copy your SellerID and MWS keys in the respective inputs and Click Save