Adding asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central & updating the web portal ?
Follow these Steps
Log into Amazon Seller Central click on Settings then click on User permissions
Scroll to the section that says Third-Party Developers and Apps
Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" and then click on Authorize new developer
- In the form enter the Developer Nickname as asinzen and the use the Developer ID from the table below that matches your marketplace then click NEXT
Amazon Marketplace asinzen developer ID .com/.ca/.com.mx 4115-0480-6564 .co.uk/.de./.fr/.it/.es 162483541801
- On the next page, you will be presented with a screen as shown below. Copy down SellerID and MWS Auth Token.
- Go to the asinzen web portal https://app.asinzen.com and log in using your email and password (the one you signed up with).
- Locate and click your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Manage Marketplaces.
- Locate your Marketplace you wish to add then copy your SellerID and MWS keys in the respective inputs and Click Save