How does the My Links feature work?
My Links feature gives you the ability to create basic hyperlinks and append the product ASIN, product title or UPC inside the URL. Below are instructions on how to create a URL in the My Links feature.
Creating a link
- Click on the gear settings icon and My Links
- Click on the button labeled. Click to set your Link if no links are set already, otherwise click on the + icon
- In the input field, "nickname" enter a name you wish to identify this link with (for example, Walmart)
- In the input field, "URL" enter the URL you want the open ( for example, https://walmart.com). You may also use the append product title, product UPC, or the ASIN from the Amazon product page you are on. See the table below for what can be happened to the URL.
- Click SAVE to save
- Go back to the calculator screen and click on the QuickLinks dropdown to access the URL you just created
|When you want to append||Example URL to enter||What to put in the URL||What does it do|
|UPC||https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=MYUPC||MYUPC||Creates a search on google searching for the product UPC|
|Creates a search on google searching for the product title|
|ASIN||https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=MYASIN||MYASIN||Creates a search on google searching for the product ASIN|
Please note you may notice an autosuggest feature appear when you start typing Keepa in the nickname field. You can click the link, and AZInsight will auto prefill this for you. This prefilled link will open Keepa's page on this ASIN. Click here to learn more about using the uniques types of URLs you can create.