How to multiply the referral fee by number and add it back into the fees breakdown ?
Multiplying the referral fee is done using the custom costs feature. Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
1. Click on the settings gear icon then click on Calculator Settings
2. Locate and expand the section called Customize your fixed costs and click on the + to add a custom cost
3. Enter a Name for the custom cost (eg. padding the referral fee)
4. Enter a percent in the Amount input field (eg 20)
5. Using the drop-down under Type select %
6. Using the drop-down under the Multiply by select Referal Fee
7. Using the drop-down under Applies to select your desired fulfillment type FBA or FBM
8. Using the drop-down Status select On
9. Click Save then go back to the calculator and click on the FBA or FBM fees breakdown window to see the additional fee show up.