How to save a CSV in UTF-8 format
How to save the CSV file as UTF-8 in Microsoft Excel?
1. Open the CSV file with a Microsoft Excel sheet.
2. Navigate to the File menu option and click Save As. The window appears as shown below:
3. Click Browseto select a location to save the file.
4. The Save As window appears as shown below:
5. Next, enter the name of the file.
6. Select the Save as type as CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)option.
7. Click Tools drop-down box and click Web Options. A new window for web options appears as shown below:
8. Under the Encoding tab, select the option Unicode (UTF-8) from Save this document as: drop-down list.
9. Finally, click Ok, and save the file.