What is Insight360 and how does it work ?
Insight360 is a feature within AZInsight that allows you to reverse search a product title for a match on Amazon as well as open the AZInsight calculator to perform product research. Insight360 will work on any page where you have the ability to highlight a text (product title) and right-click to get to the Chrome context menu. Insight360 is enabled by default on AZInsight:
- Open a supplier product page (eg. Walmart - Nerf Revoltinator Nerf Zombie Strike Toy)
- Locate a product title, then holding the left mouse button drag your curers over the product title you wish to reverse search and release the mouse button once you are done highlighting.
- Right-click to open the Chrome context menu panel and house your mouse over " AZInsight Insight360 - Search selected text on..." and choose from one of the marketplaces on the list.
- A new sidebar window will appear with various results that the tool able to the selected Amazon marketplace based on the text highlighted
- Click on the AZInsight icon to open the profit calculator
⚠️ MACOS users please make sure NOT use the "Command" + Space key on your keyboard to open the context menu. Please use the mac touchpad or mouse right-click to open the context menu. Otherwise, the text Insight360 captured to search is incorrect, can not get the correct text to search when using "Command" + space key