What is Insight360 and how does it work ?
Insight360 is a feature within AZInsight that allows you to reverse search a product title for a match on Amazon as well as open the AZInsight calculator to perform product research. Insight360 operates on any page where you have the ability to highlight a text (product title) and right-click on the chrome context menu.
Before using Insight360 please make sure the feature is enabled and you are logged into AZInsight then follow these to begin:
- Open a supplier product page (eg. Walmart - Nerf Revoltinator Nerf Zombie Strike Toy)
- Locate a product title, then holding the left mouse button drag your curers over the product title you wish to reverse search and release the mouse button once you are done highlighting.
- Right-click to open the Chrome context menu panel and house your mouse over " AZInsight Insight360 - Search selected text on..." and choose from one of the marketplaces on the list.
- A new sidebar window will appear with various results that the tool able to the selected Amazon marketplace based on the text highlighted
- Click on AZInsight icon to open the profit calculator or Keepa icon to open Keepa.
Beta Notice: This feature is in BETA and does not represent the final product. Please report any bugs or issues you may encounter using this link here. We welcome your feature request, suggestions, or comments you may have using the link here.