KNOWN ISSUE - Address on Amazon is not set properly causing a constant reload of the page
Issue: AZInsight does not detect an address on amazon set and attempts to set an address.
Cause: Amazon made a change that blocks the user from adding a US address when coming from a non-USA IP address.
Current Solution: Review the temporary solution below. AZInsight version 2.5.5 will include a fix for this.
Fix ETA: 10.29.2020
Current Temporary Solution
- Uninstall the AZInsight chrome extension following this guide here
- Clear the chrome browser cache using this guide here
- Log into Amazon Seller Central or Amazon with a buyer account
- Set your delivery address to a US address or create an address in the Amazon address book. If you are unsure how to create an address in the Amazon Address book, please refer to this guide
- Reinstall AZInsight extension using this guide here