Since version 2.8.0, the Google Sheet Integration name has been changed to Export Configuration. On AZInsight version 3.0.2, we changed the Export Configuration screen. You can read more about this on our Google Sheet Integration support article.
The Custom Export Fields feature allows you to set an export field and assign your own data to it.
To start, first, create the export field.
1. Click on the Settings gear icon
2. Click on Export/Copy Settings
3. Drag and drop a Blank field from the left side column to the right
4. Locate Blank, which you just dragged to the right, and click on the pencil to edit the field
5. Click the "Save disk icon."
Then use the field and assign your own data to it
1. Click on the Clipboard icon and where your field shows up to enter the data you want to be exported
2. Click on either the quick copy or copy to CVS or google sheets export