How does the My Links feature work?
My Links feature gives you the ability to create basic hyperlinks and append the product ASIN, product title or UPC inside the URL. Below are instructions on how to create a URL in the My Links feature.
Creating a link
- Click on the gear settings icon and My Links
- Click on the button labeled. Click to set your Link if no links are set already, otherwise click on the + icon
- In the input field, "nickname" enters a name you wish to identify this link with (for example, Walmart)
- In the input field, "URL" enters the URL you want the open (for example, https://www.walmart.com). You may also use the append product title, product UPC, or the ASIN from the Amazon product page you are on. See the table below for what can be happened to the URL.
- Click SAVE to save
- Go back to the calculator screen and click on the QuickLinks dropdown to access the URL you just created
How does the auto-fill by Buy Cost feature work?
AZInsight can help you save time by automatically calculating a target Buy Cost for you based on what you want to achieve, this is known as the auto-fill feature. AZInsight has three options to automatically calculate a Buy Cost for you, these ...
What browsers does AZInsight work on?
AZInsight is built and engineered to run on the official Google Chrome Browser. Although you can run the extension on other browsers we don't yet support them. Browser compatibility reference table Browser Version Tested Supported Known Issues Last ...
On what pages does the SearchView feature work on?
SearchView feature is designed to work on the Amazon Search Page Here is an example of an Amazon search: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=nerf+gun&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
How does the Custom Export Fields feature work?
Since version 2.8.0, the Google Sheet Integration name has been changed to Export Configuration. On AZInsight version 3.0.2, we changed the Export Configuration screen. You can read more about this on our Google Sheet Integration support article. ...
How to create a unique URL using the My Links feature
The My Link feature in AZInsight allows you to append either the product title, UPC, ASIN anywhere in the URL. This is done by using the variable MYASIN, MYUPC, ASINTITLE. Below are a few examples that help highlight the usage of this feature. ...