How does the My Links feature work?
My Links feature gives you the ability to create basic hyperlinks and append the product ASIN, product title or UPC inside the URL. Below are instructions on how to create a URL in the My Links feature.
Creating a link
- Click on the gear settings icon and My Links
- Click on the button labeled. Click to set your Link if no links are set already, otherwise click on the + icon
- In the input field, "nickname" enters a name you wish to identify this link with (for example, Walmart)
- In the input field, "URL" enters the URL you want the open (for example, https://www.walmart.com). You may also use the append product title, product UPC, or the ASIN from the Amazon product page you are on. See the table below for what can be happened to the URL.
- Click SAVE to save
- Go back to the calculator screen and click on the QuickLinks dropdown to access the URL you just created
What is the Market Analyzer?
The Market Analyzer is a feature in AZInsight that allows the user to check for profit on all the marketplaces supported by AZInsight. Access to Amazon marketplaces is controlled by your MWS token. To access the Market Analyzer, you need to enable it ...
How does the auto-fill by Buy Cost feature work?
AZInsight can automatically calculate the Buy Cost and automatically fill the number inside the input field on the calculator based on the desired ROI percentage, desired Profit dollar amount, or desired Margin percentage specified. This feature ...
Why does AZInsight show different fees than Amazon Revenue Calculator?
Typically, the Amazon fees differ because a set of fees or single fees is not being added; causing you to see a different fee breakdown between AZInsight and the Amazon Revenue Calculator (ARC). For example, the ARC will include the Monthly Storage ...
How to change the default position of the AZInsight box on Amazon?
To change the default position of the AZInsight box on Amazon, please follow these steps. Click on Settings > View Layout Under the Default position on Amazon Product select the new position you want to use Click Save You can watch this short video ...
On what pages does the SearchView feature work on?
SearchView feature is designed to work on the Amazon Search Page Here is an example of an Amazon search: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=nerf+gun&ref=nb_sb_noss_2