How to add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central?
The two parts to complete this process are:
Remember after you add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central you need to complete Part 2 to the asinzen web portal and add your seller ID and MWS token there
Part 1: Add asinzen as a developer on Amazon Seller Central
- 1. Log into Amazon Seller Central, click on Settings, then click on User permissions.
- 2. Scroll to the section that says Third-Party Developers and Apps
- 3. Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" and then click on Authorize new developer.
- 4. In the form, enter the Developer Nickname as asinzen and use the Developer ID from the table below that matches your marketplace, then click NEXT
| Amazon marketplace||asinzen developer ID|
| .com/.ca/.com.mx|| 4115-0480-6564|
| .co.uk/.de./.fr/.it/.es|| 162483541801|
- 5. On the next page, you will be presented with a screen as shown below. Copy down SellerID and MWS Auth Token.
Part 2: Add the SellerID and MWS token into the webportal
- 1. Go to the web portal https://app.asinzen.com and log in using your email and password (the one you signed up with).
- 2. Locate and click your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Manage Marketplaces.
- 3. Locate your Marketplace you wish to add, then copy your SellerID and MWS keys in the respective inputs and Click Save