After signing up for the first time on AZInsight you're required to add your SellerID and MWS keys to enjoy the unlimited trial. Not adding your keys
will start the limited trial on your account which only lets you use the software to evaluate 40 products (If you want to learn what the difference between unlimited and limited trials are, click here
). It's important to do add your SellerID and MWS keys to get to use the full trial.
To find your SellerID and MWS keys, follow the steps listed below:
Your SellerID is found on a special page on amazon seller central to get to this click here
. (the page will open in a new tab)
STEP TWO: Add asinzen as a developer in your Amazon Seller Central to get your MWS keys. To do this follow the steps below:
2. Scroll to the section that says Third-Party Developers and App
3. Click on "Visit Manage Your Apps" and then click on Authorize new developer.
4. In the form, enter the Developer Nickname as asinzen and use the Developer ID enter 4115-0480-6564 if your Account is an amazon.com account and then click NEXT
5. On the next page, you will be presented with a screen as shown below. Copy down SellerID and MWS Auth Token
STEP THREE: Once you have your SellerID and MWS keys (from STEP TWO) you need to add these to the web portal. Follow these steps to do this
1. Go to the web portal https://app.asinzen.com and log in using your email and password (the one you signed up with).
2. Locate and click your name on the top right-hand corner and click on Manage Marketplace
3. Locate your Marketplace you wish to add, then copy your SellerID and MWS keys in the respective inputs and Click Save
More resources that you can check
- How to install AZInsight?
- How to verify AZInsight is enabled on Chrome?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- How do I install ScanEZ?